Especially kid-friendly, there's nothing to be afraid of here!
You've seen the Park in the daytime, now see it at night. One never knows what may happen, but we plan on:
• spider-sniffing (maybe even tarantulas!)
• scorpions glowing under black lights
• pauraques (night birds seen nowhere else in the US except South Texas)
• alligator eyes glowing red in the night
• stargazing, constellations, planets
• creatures of the night. anything is possible including armadillos, owls, frogs, bobcats, snakes, bats...