Join the Weslaco Chamber and Weslaco PD for two back-to-back workshops that will assist local businesses and organizations with real-world scenarios, preventive recommendations, and action plans for emergencies. Sponsored by Montalvo Insurance and Smith Security Group.
Preventing Violence in the Workplace
- Identify perpetrators, causes, and warning signs
- Common acts of violence from harassment to intimidation or physical harm
- Recommendations and actions to prevent violence and protect your work team
Active Shooter – How to Respond
- How to respond when active shooter is in your vicinity
- How to respond when law enforcement arrives
- Components of an Emergency Action Plan & training employees
This event is FREE for members, $20 for non-members. Call 956-968-2102 to RSVP.